UPDATE 14.11.2020: from 3.11. until 6.12.2020 it is not allowed to stay at our place for leisure. Only in certain exception cases we are allowed to house guests, especially guests travelling on a not to be delayed urgent business purpose are allowed.
Therefore we have to limit our operations as following:
- Limited Breakfast (Coffee, tea, rolls, jam, eggs) as room service on preorder only (5 € surcharge)
- No daily room cleaning service (towel change any time on request) - 7 € rebate / night
Currently shops and restaurants are open again. Museums and other sights are opening up step by step.
More information on the current situation in Vienna can be found on the offical website of the Vienna Tourist Board.
To make your stay as unburdened as possible we are implementig a series of measures:
- Breakfast (if booked) may also be served as in-room service on request (no surcharge) - we kindly ask for a preorder the night before.
- At the breakfast buffett hightened hygiene measurs are in place (distancing, face masks, hand disinfection before going to the buffett area, regular change of cutlery, disinfection of contact surfaces. Hand disinfection will be provided at the table. Seats are distanced according to regulations.
- Hand disinfection stations are placed at relevant positions throughout the house
- Portable hand disinfection to take along is provided as an in-room amenity
- in addition to our regular high cleaning standard important contact surfaces (TV remote, switches, door knobs, toilet, tablet computer, ...) are disinfected upon departure. Contact surfaces in public areas are disinfected on a regular basis.
- If possible, rooms are left vacated as long as possible, providing additional safety
- All non-essential decoration elements (pillows, day covers, etc.) and amenities (sewing kit, lotion, etc.) are removed from the room, but are available upon request.
- Minibar is not stocked by default - beverages are available upon individual request
- Access to sauna (without surcharge) is limited to the guests staying in the same room at a time, upon request and prereservation, with cleaning and disinfection of contact surfaces in between.
- Almost contact less CheckIn is possible - Your (disinfected) key card can be deposited at the front desk for you to take without direct interaction with our staff. The registration sheet will be placed in your room for you to fill out and return to the front desk later.
- CheckOut may be contact less if you provide credit card details and and email address with your reservation and allow us to charge your room bill to it upon CheckIn.Your invoice will be sent via email.
- All our staff members are invited and encouraged to be tested for a SARS-CoV-2 infection weekly at no cost for them
- Should a guest require a test, we are able to provide a test (gargle test procedure) in cooperation with the medical lab Dr. Mustafa, giving a result on the same day, without the guest having to leave the house (cost 120 €).
We kindly ask our guest to obey the following rules:
- wear a face mask in all public indoor areas, especially in the buffett area of the breakfast room
- Keep a distance of at least 1 meter to staff and other guests
- Use the elevator alone or together with persons stay with you in a room only
- Make regular use of hand disinfection (especially required before and after each time going to the breakfast buffett area)
- Get the official "Stopp Corona" App for your Smartphone (and don't forget to reactivate you home country's app upon return home)
- If you suspect to be sick, please stay in your room until medical clarification (call public hotline 1450 to get assistance and guidance)
- Please also inform us about any other infectious disease you may have had during your stay. That allows us take additional precautionary measures (disinfection, cleaning, vacting the room for an extended period) accordingly. This information will be kept confidential except for diseases that we are required to report to public health authority.
Due to the crisis situation our reception may not be staffed all the time, but there is always someone on site available on call and in person any time 24/7.
We wish to extend our best wishes to you and your loved ones. We are looking forward to welcome you again!
Stay safe and healthy!
Family Spiess and Team.