Arrival InformationTo make arrival as easy as possible,
we have assembled the following information for you:
Good to know
2 pm - 8 pm
Regular CheckIn Time
Late CheckIn (after 8 pm)
In case of arrival later than 8 pm please notify us in advance - your keycards will be prepared for you - we are available for you at any time 24/7 if necessary
Regular CheckOut Time
Please note - due to the fact that we are an allergy friendly hotel dogs and other pets are stinctly not permitted in our whole house.
Arrival by Airplane
At Vienna International Airport follow the green signs to the „CAT“ – City Airport Train (www.cityairporttrain.com). Tickets are available at ticket machines (14,90 € p.P.) – alternatively you may use the commuter train ("Schnellbahn", costs about 4,30€ p.P., slower, some stops on the way) S7 to reach "Wien Mitte".
After Arrival in „Wien Mitte“ follow the signs to the underground line U3 – Tickets are available at ticket machines (2,40 € p.P.) – take the train heading to Simmering and get off at the first stop („Rochusgasse“) – take the Exit „Hainburger Str.“ – 70 Meters straight ahead on the left side of the street you will find us!
Taxi from the Airport directly to our place costs 42 €. Please go to the “40100” Taxi transfer booth in the arrival building.
Arrival by Train
From Westbahnhof take the underground line U3 heading to Simmering – get of at stop „Rochusgasse“ – take the Exit „Hainburger Str.“ – 70 Meters straight ahead on the left side of the street you will find us!
From Hauptbahnhof take the underground Line U1 to stop „Stephansplatz“ – change to line U3 heading to Simmering – get off at stop „Rochusgasse“– take the Exit „Hainburger Str.“ – 70 Meters straight ahead on the left side of the street you will find us!
Tickets are available at ticket machines (2,40 € p.P.)!
If you are travelling environmentally friendly by train you can get a free organic beverage per Person upon showing your train ticket at CheckIn.
Arrival by car
Highway A4 (Ostautobahn), Exit Erdberg/Zentrum, at the 1st traffic light take a left, across the bridge, at the second traffic light take a right (Erdbergstrasse), then follow the street, at the second traffic light take a left (Wassergasse), at the next chance take a right into Hainburger Str. Hotel on the right hand side.
Highway A23 (from south), take Exit Erdberg, and then just like when coming from A4.
- public short-term parking zone on the street (Mo-Fr 9 a.m.-10 p.m. 2h max.), parking tickets are available at the reception (2.10 € per hour)
permit & tickets for a whole day at 4.10 € per day are available, but subject to limited availability, please inquire
- in the garage "Landstraßer Passage" across the street - entrance gate at Hainburger Str. 16 (at the end of the street to the left, blue building)
- enter directly and pay with credit or debit card (NFC enabled card for contactless payment required) at the garage - availability not guaranteed (first come - first serve public parking, tariff calculation starts over at every entry). Details may be found here.
- OR reserve ahead directly with us (15 €/night) - once confirmed availability is guaranteed, unlimited reentries per day included - cost are charged to your room bill - please provide your licence plate number to us before entering the garage!
Other public garages
- Park+Ride Erdberg: (4,10 € per day, from there only three underground stops to our place)
- EKZ Galleria: (max. 15 € per day, be aware of limited opening hours, very close to our place – short walking distance)
Got a lot of luggage or a baby carriage? Please let us know upon arrival, we will gladly assist you!
Accessibility for people with a disability
Our hotel building is a historic building, therefore there are certain limitations in regards to accessibilty:
- Front access: 2 Steps at the front door, then 2 flights of stairs of 7 steps each, with handrail on both sides
- After Access stairs an elevator is available to all levels
- Access to breakfastroom: stairs of 3 steps at entrance, 2 steps at buffet area
- a few rooms are accessible only with stairs of 2-3 steps