Are you traveling with kids ?
As a family-friendly hotel, we are happy to cater to your special wishes or requirements for your stay with us. Children and families are very welcome - and we will help you to make your family vacation in Vienna as pleasant and relaxing as possible.
Our suites (Garden Suite, Junior Suite and Junior Suite DeLuxe) are very popular and offer plenty of space for 4-5 people with a second bedroom, so that parents and children have enough space and peace and quiet after an eventful day in Vienna!
Our Superior Family Rooms also offer enough space for 4 people, ideal for 2 adults and 2 children - a comfortable double bed and a large pull-out sofa with a real mattress.
We are happy to advise you by phone, email or live chat if you need help with your selection or booking!
Especially we can provide:
- Baby cots
- Baby Buggy to lend (fee 2 €/day) – please pre-reserve when booking
- Complimentary Water Kettle in Your Room
- Potty in your Room – free on request
- changing mat in your room – free on request
- We can also provide other supplies when needed (diapers, etc.) on request (please tell us a couple of days in advance) – additional charges depending on actual costs
Book directly with us – We prepare a detailed offer for your stay! Inquire now via eMail or telephone!
Prices for children (in any room category)
- Kids up to age 1 (second birth day) in Room with parents in existing beds – free
- Kids up to age 1 (second birth day) in Room with parents in baby cot – 10 € per kid per night
- Kids age 2 - 15 in Room with parents in existing beds/extensible sofa – 8 € per kid per night (if not allready included in the room rate)
- Kids age 2 - 15 in Room with parents in extra/roll-away bed – 13 € per kid per night
- Kids 16 years and older in Room with parents, if not included in the room rate as adult, in extra/roll-away bed – 23 € per kid per night
Vienna for Families
Vienna has a lot to offer for families with children. Get inspired and browse through a trove of information and tips at the Vienna tourist office site: wien.info