Our organic Breakfast Buffet
7 am - 10 am daily
Please also see our Corona-Virus Crisis Information page and information on display in the elevator!
Please note, due to the corona virus ciris:
- wearing face masks is currently optional, but recommended, except when seated at your table
- every guest must use hand disinfection before and after each time going to the buffet
- keep at least a 1-meter distance to other persons
- if your are not fully vaccinated, you must keep your negative COVID test status valid (rapid tests are valid for 48h, PCR tests for 72h, also required for kids starting age 6) and provide proof at breakfast (except if immunisation has been proven at CheckIn) – renewal every second day
- registering daily at your table by scanning a QR-Code with your smartphone and providing contact details is compulsory! If you don’t carry a smartphone or need help, our staff can assist you!
- breakfast may alternatively be enjoyed as in-room service (without surcharge) upon preorder the night before
Lower rates without breakfast are available, too. If you have booked a rate without breakfast, you may buy breakfast on-site at a surcharge of 20€/Person/day.
Regional origin & organic production
Providing high-quality regionally produced products was an important consideration for the selection of the products offered on our buffet. Where possible organic products were given preference. Thus our product selection consists almost entirey of organic products of high quality.
A savory and premium quality breakfast is the best foundation for a highly enjoyable day full of sight-seeing and discovering the city, as well as for a demanding business work day.
Providing this daily foundation to our guests is exactly what we want to do – and we want to do it in all conscience – with our carefully selected mostly organic buffet with an emphasis on regional supply.
Our organic product selection is certified by Austria Bio Garantie.
Discover ourproduct selection and suppliers!
- Organic Fairtrade Coffee from the traditional roasting shop J. Hornig in Graz (Styria/Austria).
- Tea-Selection of 100% organic farming provided by gourmet food store Julius Meinl.
- Organic haymilk cheese of Pötzelsberger Dorfkäserei in Salzburg Country.
- Organic yogurt and organic whole milk from organic dairy „SalzburgMilch“.
- Viennese organic ham of pork and turkey hen from the small local ham manufactory Thum.
- Organic muesli and organic porridge from bavarian manufactory „mymuesli“.
- Hand-made organic jam specialities of Trausner Genusswerkstatt, located in the biosphere reserve area of Salzburg county Lungau.
- Organic jams in mini glas jars delivered by Menz & Gasser in South Tyrol.
- Organic bread, organic rolls, and pastry made by the family owned and operated backery factory Haubi’s (Petzenkirchen in Lower Austria).
- Austrian honey from Salzburg traditional company Honigmayr.
- Austrian organic fruit- and vegetable juices directly squeezed at the Upper Austrian Company Voglsam („Hasenfit“).
- Freshly self-squeezed orange juice from organic oranges.
Breakfast with and for Children
We know – from our own experience – breakfast can only be relaxed and satisfactory as our beloved children are provided with suiteable breakfast ingredients selected to their taste. Therefore you can find high quality organic products that children love (hot chocolate, nougat spread, honey poppies, chocolate muesli, … as well as fresh organic fruits).
On our buffet lactose free & gluten free products are waiting for you to enjoy! Bread and rolls are all lactose free and vegan, pure rye bread is available. You will find many choices suiteable for vegan und vegetarian lifestyle.